- Grab last slice of cheese pizza out of fridge.
- Listen to excited cheers of Miss Mads because today is a day she likes pizza.
- Grab container, realize pizza is just a little too long.
- Decide cutting crusts of pizza is faster than finding a bigger box.
- Listen to exited cheers of Miss Mads, because there is never a day she likes pizza crust.
- Decide lunch needs something more in the spectrum of "healthy".
- Grab carrots.
- Hear complaints from Miss Mads because you dared to add something healthy.
- Add yogurt and apple sauce.
Epilogue: Discover that the only part of lunch that was returned was the three carrot sticks.