Monday, January 11, 2010

I dream of cookies

Now that its past Christmas, I find that I have a problem. A Christmas cookie problem.

This year, for the first time, I went on a huge baking spree in the month of December. All were shared with coworkers, friends, and family, and most were found delicious. The only evidence left was a few crumbs, but I miss them.

Seriously. I'm really craving a cookie.



These are a bunch of gingerbread cookies I made. See! So pretty! All (ok, most) decorated with care!



And all of them have this nice smug grin, as if they're just daring me to eat them.

I need a hero to rescue me!



"I'm sorry, did someone need help? I promise, I'm completely yummy."

Yeah, whenever cookies talk, it just sounds like lines from something completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment