Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rabbit Bento



Even though it is the middle of January (or possibly because), I'm starting to get the need for spring. There's still snow on the ground here, but at least my bento has bunnies.

The top tier has the couscous from my post yesterday, fish seasoned with lime, Cajun spice mix, and paprika, and some broccoli.

The bottom tier has an apple bunny, broccoli, and salad.

Since my bentos usually go with me to work every day, I'm starting to work at creating lunches that will still look good after they've travelled and then sat in the work fridge for a few hours.




This was taken with my cellphone camera. The top of the fish looks a little flattened by the lid, and my apple is browning a little, but otherwise it looks pretty good!

2 comments:

  1. Nice bentou! When I first saw it I immediately thought of the forests in Pandora (just saw avatar on Friday...)!

    Btw, found your post via LJ bentou community :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it. Broccoli has always looked like trees to me too!

    ReplyDelete